Preview of Customer Driven Enhancements Released
Atlanta, GA (December 1) In keeping with the proven multi-year track record of meaningful enhancements, Neighborware has announced the following preview of new features and feature enhancements to be released in early 2008. Neighborware's frequent upgrades and enhancements offer client communities assurance that they will maintain their leadership position well into the future. And, as always, these upgrades and enhancements are included as part of the Neighborware Signature turn key relationship.
"Close contact with our customer provides the best ideas for future upgrades and enhancements." states Elliott Stotler, President of elliptIQ. "These upgrades respond to the needs of elliptiQ client communities and maintains the vibrancy of the community network experience."
Architectural Review Component
The architectural review process can be very paper intensive, cumbersome and time-consuming. With this component, you can streamline this process with online management tools, including the ability to maintain records for each request, including correspondence and committee approval or denial votes.
- Allows for online submission of Architectural Review Requests with attachments such as drawings, specifications, and images
- Maintain records for all incoming requests, including committee member votes
- Export records to Excel
This new component provides an easy way to display listings for employees, staff, committees, officers and more. With several display formats and built-in categorization, the Staff Listings component is simple to use and looks great.
Terms of Service
- Categories provide a way to break up listings
- May include photos for each person, if desired
Driven by the Interim Page system, Terms of Service may be added to the Sign up for Access process.
- May also be required for existing users
- Enforces agreement to the terms prior to giving access to the site
Message Duplication - Simplifies blast email, by allowing the use of previous messages as a starting point for a new message.
- Copies Subject, Message, Priority, and more
- Great for updating common announcement messages
Scheduler - Send messages when you want, even if you're not in the office.
- protects messages against multiple sends by locking scheduled messages
- send can be canceled, allowing additional edits and/or manual sending of the message
Delegation - Ability to delegate full blast email access to any user.
- Allows emails to be sent by designated residents
- Doesn't require site-wide administrative access just to send blast email
Cross Editing - Messages can now be editing by all authorized users.
- Facilitates team member assistance and collaboration
- Prevents duplication of effort in message creation when a team member is out
Viewable Archive - Online repository of sent messages, viewable by recipients.
- Includes settings for enabling and disabling
- Includes settings for how long to archive messages
- Includes settings to allow new residents to see previous emails
Individual Resends - Online repository of sent messages, viewable by recipients.
- Send a previous message to any email address
- Great for missed or deleted messages
- Helpful for sending a copy to an outside source after a message is sent
Improved Reporting - Charts have been adjusted to provide more meaningful information.
- Most popular pages now extends beyond the top 10
- Charts have been adjusted to communicate information more clearly
Move an Item - File Archive items may now be moved from one installed File Archive to another.
Automatic Focus - When loading a login page or login component autopublish, Neighborware now automatically focuses the user's cursor in the username field to save time at login.
- New Setting for visibility of requests to users
- Information on submitter now displayed for each log entry for requests.
Snipshot Integration - seamless editing for images using the editing tools at snipshot.com.
- Automatically open images in snipshot and save images back to your site in one process
- No software to install for image manipulation
International Addresses - Neighborware now supports addresses outside the United States.
Duplicate Protection - New tools provide notification of potential duplicate entries by name, address, and email address.
- Helps to avoid duplicate accounts being set up
- Assists in removal of accounts for users that have moved out of the community.
Mass Editing Tools - New tools assist with updating multiple accounts.
- Alter address entries for multiple members of a household at once.
For over seven years, Neighborware, elliptIQ's community network web application, has been providing the latest in meaningful social connectivity to many of America's leading communities. The elliptIQ team includes innovative technology developers as well as leaders in the area of real estate, focused on continually enhancing Neighborware with leading edge features that keep communities at the forefront of connectivity now and in the future.
For more information on elliptIQ and Neighborware, please call 770.980.4071 or visit