Customers Benefit from the Latest Enhancements
Atlanta, GA (October 31) Keeping its clients on the forefront of emerging technologies with the proven multi-year track record of meaningful enhancements, Neighborware has launched the following extensive list of its latest new features and feature enhancements. Neighborware's frequent upgrades and enhancements offer client communities assurance that they will maintain their leadership position well into the future. And, as always, these upgrades and enhancements are included as part of the Neighborware Signature turn key relationship.
Custom Spellcheck Dictionaries
Each site now has the ability to add site-specific words to spellcheck, facilitating proper checking of community and site name, as well as other words with non-standard spelling.
- Enables quicker spell checking
- Avoids inadvertent spelling errors on key items, such as community name
Outgoing RSS Feeds
Now publish events, articles, and more to residents via RSS.
- Keeps users up to date even if they don't log in
- Uses web publishing standards for consistent look and feel of content
Ability to publish regular Podcasts to keep the community updated on the go.
- Directly Integrated into the Multimedia Gallery
- Automatic generation of podcast when a new audio file is uploaded
- Publish on your own schedule
Blast Email for Mailing Lists
Neighborware now supports creation of email lists of non-users for use in blast email.
- Email prospective residents, community influencers, and other interested parties without requiring a user account
Customizable Colors - the recently updated graphics may now be customized with colors to better compliment each community's color scheme.
Blast Email Attachments - Commercial Directory Blast Email now supports attachments.
- Includes per-directory setting for allowing attachments
Display Improvements - Display has been modified to better account for the number of listings being displayed on one page.
- New "Show all" setting to allow users to view multiple listings easier
- Better balancing of multi-column display with many listings on one page
Design Improvements - The style of the forms component has been improved to match the newer style of other components, such as the Forums, Calendar, and most recently, Surveys.
Link Anywhere - Neighborware now allows headlines to link to arbitrary locations on the community site or on other web sites, giving more flexibility than ever to headline display.
Styles - Customizable headline styles help information presented to grab the user's attention.
- Base style automatically applied site-wide to increase visibility of headlines
- Ability to customize as needed to add additional emphasis to headlines of greater importance
Navigation - Addition of previous and next navigation buttons to the single photo display page allows for easier viewing of all photos in an album.
Search - improvements to the Resident Directory Search functionality makes finding residents easier than ever.
- Search Results now allow forward and back navigation without requiring the search to be run again
- Improved search syntax now allows proper searching of first and last name together
- Now allows for Alphabetical and "Best Match" sorting of results
International Addresses -
Neighborware now provides better support for addresses outside the United States.
Duplicate Household Protection -
New tools provide notification of potential existing households in which to place newly added users.
- Helps to avoid duplicate household accounts being set up
- Assists in removal of household accounts for users that have moved out of the community
"We are excited to be offering these enhancements," states Elliott Stotler, President of elliptIQ. "These frequent upgrades assure elliptiQ client communities that their community network will be on the leading edge both today and tomorrow. Close contact with our customer provides the best ideas for future upgrades and enhancements."
For over seven years, Neighborware, elliptIQ's community network web application, has been providing the latest in meaningful social connectivity to many of America's leading communities. The elliptIQ team includes innovative technology developers as well as leaders in the area of real estate, focused on continually enhancing Neighborware with leading edge features that keep communities at the forefront of connectivity now and in the future.
For more information on elliptIQ and Neighborware, please call 770.980.4071 or visit www.neighborware.com.
Back to Press Releases